2920 Buchanan St #3, San Francisco, CA 94123
Cow Hollow View Condo with Independent Accessory Space, Terrace, and Roof Deck
Expansive, 3+ bedroom, 3 bath view home offers an exceptionally flexible configuration across two independent floors, and a generous 1,795 square feet of total living space. Enjoy access to a common terrace and view roof deck with expansive outlooks east to Russian Hill, north to Alcatraz, and west towards the Golden Gate Bridge, and a quintessential location just half a block from Union Street shopping and dining.
The upper floor provides a traditional 2 bedroom, 2 bath floor plan with a central entertaining area with fireplace, built-ins, and wonderful cityscape and bay views. Adjacent to the living room is a sunny contemporary kitchen with an adorable breakfast nook. A central hallway connects the entertaining space to two well-sized bedrooms: a primary bedroom with two closets and en-suite full bath; and a guest bedroom with a large window and double-sized closet. A common full bathroom is also available from the hallway.
On the lower private level is a central entertaining area / family room with two large glass doors accessing the well-sized shared terrace. On the east side there is a large bedroom, and on the west side there is a flex room (den or additional sleeping space), a kitchenette / wet bar, and a common full bath. With rare potential as an optimal roommate configuration, in-law, or multi-family dwelling—all-in-one—this unique opportunity is primed for owner-occupants seeking a flexible floorplan with endless possibilities for future enhancement.
Residents will enjoy a wide array of upscale Pacific Heights shopping and dining options, along with the Marina's favorite foodie hot spots at the crossroads of The Marina and Cow Hollow, with close proximity to the Marina Green, Union, Fillmore, and Chestnut Street. The unit includes parking and additional storage and is situated in an elevator building.
- Rare, split configuration 3+ bedroom, 3 bathroom home with view and common patio and roof deck
- Charming main floor 2 bedroom, 2 bath configuration with view great room, contemporary kitchen, and breakfast nook
- Lower flex space with 1+ bedroom, family room, full bath, kitchenette / wet bar, and direct access to the shared outdoor terrace
- Pacific Heights shopping and dining options are at your doorstep and there is immediate access to favorite foodie hot spots in The Marina and Cow Hollow. The Marina Green, Union Street, Fillmore Street, Chestnut Street, and a plethora of parks are all within close proximity.
- 1,795 per graphic artist | 1,650 sq. ft. per tax records
- Parking and additional storage in an elevator building
- Building features gym, sauna, jacuzzi, on-site laundry and roof deck with panoramic Golden Gate Bridge and city views
- HOA Dues: $721.42 per month
1/29 2-3PM, 1/30 12-1PM, 2/1 10-11:30AM
1,795 Sq.Ft. LIVING AREA
At The Condo Advisory we pair you with the right realtor that meets your specific needs to get the job done.Contact Us